What's in my Beach Bag? Phoenix Edition

posted on: Thursday, April 10, 2014

Because I was spending a lot of time at the pool while I was in Phoenix, I decided I should do a Whats in my Beach Bag post. Some of my essentials for the beach or pool are a book, sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat. I was pretty excited to pack my beach bag along with me on my trip because I often end up using it as a gym bag due to the weather in Calgary (check out my gym bag post here). 

I don't usually bring so many cameras out with me, but because I was on vacation I wanted to capture my trip from many different perspectives. On this trip to the pool I brought along my Canon T2i, my Fugifilm Instax Mini, and of course my iPhone. 




What's in my beach bag?
Beach bag ℅ Hayden Reis
Seafolly bathing suit top via Swimco
bathing suit bottoms via Target
Painted Threads kimono
Roxy hat ℅ Swimco
Rport sandals
Zara sunglasses
Rebecca Minkoff phone case
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Lotion SPF 30
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve


What are the essentials you keep in your beach bag?

3 comments:

  1. I always love a "what's in my bag" post, maybe I am a bit nosy? haha. In any case, love the sandals and the pretty kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, love that camera! Not sure what would be in my beach bag as I never get an opportunity to go to a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love this beach bag! I have heard nothing but great things about the Hayden Reis beach bags and I really love this style, I'm now convinced this will be a summer must have!

    ReplyDelete