Glitter, Leather, and Floral

posted on: Friday, April 11, 2014

I have one more Arizona post, but I thought I'd mix things up and share an outfit from last week. I met up with some friends from the blogger and fashion community in Calgary and it was so nice to see everyone. We went to a restaurant called Market and the food was delicious! 

My little sister and I have joined a yoga class together on Friday evenings. The plan is to take some photos together, head to yoga, and then go for dinner or go shopping. I just love spending time with my sister, and I'm so happy that we have found something that we can do together weekly.  





Outfit Details
Joe Fresh t-shirt
Rag & Bone ombre jeans
Painted Threads kimono
Mackage Kenya leather jacket via Aritzia
Coach purse
Fossil watch
Loft sunglasses
Shoes from Target

Photos by my little sister

5 comments:

  1. I have that same kimono, it's so lovely! :)
    Nikki | http://floralsundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! That floral print is super pretty and the leather jacket is killer! Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit is beautiful! I love the layering with the kimono ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! The floral is perfect especially for this time of year :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete