Mini Drugstore Haul

posted on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014



Maybelline Blushing Beige and Ravishing Rose

Maybelline Colour Tattoo, 09 Nude Compliment

Essie, Find me an Oasis | Nails Inc., Porchester Square | L'oreal, Tangerine Crush

So I wouldn't technically call this a haul because I didn't buy all these items all at once. I'm the type of person who usually only buys one item at a time. If I'm out getting groceries or running errands and I see a sale or a deal I will usually pick up one thing, and that's how this little collection accumulated. I grabbed a lipstick and a colour tattoo from the Maybelline limited edition Dare To Go Nude spring collection, a lipstick from the Maybelline Buffs collection, and then three nail polishes that I thought would be nice for spring and summer. When I saw that Nails Inc. Porchester Square was on sale it was a must buy for me. I have seen so many rave reviews of it, and I love the colour. I'm also a sucker for Maybelline Colour Tattoos, so as soon as I saw the Dare To Go Nude display I knew I couldn't resist. There were four new colour tattoos on the display, but the colour Nude Compliment was the only one that appealed to me.

So there you have it. A little collection of my recent purchases.

xo Ashley

8 comments:

  1. you found the colour tattoos! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same color tattoo and I love it! Great little haul, love the nail polishes too!
    Chelsea | tigerlovebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this essie looks gorgeous

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lip colors are gorgeous -- I have rather pigmented lips so those shades won't fly with me, but I'm betting they'll be beautiful on you!
    The nail polishes are really pretty too. What a great haul!

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both of these lipstick shades! So soft and pretty for Spring :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Loreal nail polish looks stunning, Ive just ordered the Essie polish so I'm excited to wear it when it arrives :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many pretty soft colours - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything is so pretty!!

    http://www.evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete