Lately Vol. 12

posted on: Sunday, April 27, 2014


I recently discovered how to make collage templates in photoshop so I decided to test one out for this Lately post. This collage is a little crazy just because I had quite a few Instagram photos to share this month. The photos are in no particular order.

One of the major highlights of the month was The Faculty of Celebrity Studies event with Lainey Gossip. Such a fun night! There was a lot of heated discussion and celebrity gossip, and I actually left the event with some information for a paper I'm writing for school! Another highlight was the A Little Lux event with Fresita and Skoah (which I posted about here). I've also been having fun with spring makeup, and I've been completely addicted to smoothies lately!

So that is pretty much it!

xo Ashley

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos! I am now following you on Instagram ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos. Making collages can be so much fun!! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos! I've been using Naked 3 like crazy lately and I really like the look of those nail polishes :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete