Coral, Peach, & Orange for Spring

posted on: Friday, April 18, 2014

It is currently still snowing here in Calgary, so I thought I would do a spring related post to get myself in the spring mood. One range of colours that I cannot resist are corals, peaches, and oranges. The urge to collect anything in this colour range drastically increases for me each spring. In the past I have definitely leaned more towards corals, but this year I am opening up more to orange. Back in February at the Holts Spring Trends talk with Lisa Tant, Lisa mentioned that orange was a hot colour this spring, especially for lips. I'm definitely on board with this trend. Here are a few of the coral, peach, and orange lip and nail products that I have been gravitating towards so far this spring.

Last spring I wore the Revlon lip butter in Juicy Papaya, Revlon lipstick in Siren, and MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Coral Bliss to death. So far this year I have been obsessed with Bourjois Color Boost in Peach on the Beach, YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #14, and NYX Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie.  I also really love Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Kiss Me Coral. Another Revlon find is their matte lipstick in Smoked Peach. Although this lipstick is matte I find it still has a bit of sheen to it, which I like. I also think that the Rimmel Apocalips in Steller is a nice version of a pink coral for spring. Finally, my Quo Luminous Gloss stick. It was my first venture into pencil lip products, and I still really like it. It's nice for a sheer wash of colour.

For Nails I have a post coming up featuring my Gosh nail polish in Miss Sweety, and I can foresee myself wearing L'oreal Tangerine Crush many times in the upcoming months.

What are your favourite coral, peach, or orange lip and nail products?

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Revlon Smoked Peach, it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe the weather here in Canada this year! It has been ridiculous cold for way too long!
    Anyway, Coral Bliss by MAC looks gorgeous! I love MAC lipsticks a little too much. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love corals and oranges for Spring! Juicy Papaya is a fave of mine and you should check out MAC Sheen Supreme in Korean Candy if you want to add a pretty, sheer orange to your collection :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete