Arizona

posted on: Monday, April 14, 2014







Here is my final post from my Arizona trip. Just a little photo diary including snapshots from the pool, a day at ASU, a drive to the Boulders, and a hike up Camelback Mountain. One of my favourite things from my stay in Phoenix was making a coffee, then heading to the pool. It was also fun walking around ASU seeing all the bikes, the palm trees, and the cacti. I'm also so glad that we decided to hike Camelback Mountain. We didn't make it to the top, but it was nice to get out and be active and see a pretty amazing view.

6 comments:

  1. Such great snaps! Lovely :)

    sampzandsuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos - what an amazing landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I've been dying to go to Arizona for what feels like forever. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Loving all the palm trees and sunshine! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to Arizona but you're photos make me want to go! You're maxi dress is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete