Lately Vol. 11

posted on: Monday, April 7, 2014

Make Up For Ever cream blush in #410 | writing a paper
Daily makeup
school textbooks | new shoes and necklace 
iPhone outfits
#tbt to Fall | wearing Joe Fresh t-shirt, forever21 necklace, Community jacket, swapped skirt, Old Navy shoes
meeting up for coffee with Melanie from Born Lippy

Here are just a few photos from Instagram and my iPhone from the month of March. March was a great month. I wrapped up the second quarter of school, secured a counselling internship for the fall, and tried to spend more time with friends and family. Although it didn't feel much like spring for most of the month, there were some moments of sunshine and a few days where I dared swap my boots for flats and wear bare legs.

I also got to take a trip to Phoenix to visit a friend, but I will share those photos in a separate post.

xo Ashley

6 comments:

  1. So many lovely pictures this month! Great beauty bits and I love that pink necklace :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using the Naked Basics palette and the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze as well. Great for everyday wear and I can tell that both are well loved in your collection.

    It's always lovely finding other Canadian bloggers, by the way! Took me long enough to stumble across your blog! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makeup Forever blush looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are so fabulous! And I love, love, love your hair up in a pony tail!
    velvetandvino.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take so many good pictures!

    http://www.evithefashionista.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete