Pastel Peplum

posted on: Saturday, April 19, 2014






I wore this outfit to a wedding shower last weekend. I love the fact that this shirt has a slight peplum feel to it, but it still has movement and flow to it. This is one of my purchases from my phoenix trip. When I was shopping with my friend Lindsay in Phoenix we thought it would be a good "therapist" shirt. I think it's kind of funny that one of the first things I started thinking about once I found an internship for the fall was how to start developing my "therapist" wardrobe. I think the fun thing about clothing and personal style is that it can be a creative way to represent your personality and different
aspects of your life. 

Outfit Details
Danier leather jacket
Loft silk shirt
dress pants ℅ Joe Fresh
Joe Fresh necklace
Fossil watch
Coach shoes

Photos by my little sister

5 comments:

  1. That top is gorgeous! I think it is so important to express yourself in your professional wardrobe, people will respect and trust you more if you look genuine and approachable. You've hit the nail of the head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful top! I love soft, flowy, feminine pieces like this. Are you starting your internship this Fall or have you already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That silk top is so pretty! And I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the top!! I'm so into peplums this season, but have been waiting a bit on wearing them, because I don't want to hide the peplum under a cardigan.

    It's important to have a good professional wardrobe, but one that is YOU as well. This top totally fits the bill, and I'd wear it with jeans too.

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete