Hello Spring!

posted on: Monday, April 28, 2014







So I have been wearing these pants a lot lately. I have worn them out to events and I have even wore them to the movies twice! They are the perfect lounging pants but can also be dressed up, which is so convenient. Even though I love them and wear them a lot, I often feel conflicted when I wear pants like these because I feel like I'm wearing my pajamas. I wonder what I'll think when I look back at these photos 10 years from now. 

Outfit Details
Sweater ℅ Joe Fresh
Sarah Stevenson for Target pants
Forever 21 necklace
Old Navy shoes

Photos by my sister

6 comments:

  1. I'm SO into those fun panama-like pants right now!! I'm sure I'll look back and think I was crazy, but for now...I'm enjoying it :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pants, they are so fun and you wear them well so why not?

    xx Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I seriously need to get my butt into Forever21...yet another statement necklace that I LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love printed trouser, I own about three pairs ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have those pants too! Recently bought them and have been obsessed. My boyfriend thinks they look like pajamas, but that doesn't deter me ;) You look lovely! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried those pants but they didn't look good on me. I have a bunch of the other Sarah Stevenson for Target pieces though, and love them.

    ReplyDelete