Hi Guys!! I am so excited! Monica of Freesia, and Cee of Coco & Vera both awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! Monica is not only fashionable and chic, but is also a talented artist, and Cee has a wonderful, classic sense of style. Both of these ladies are inspirational, and their blogs are definitely worth checking out!! Thank you so much Monica and Cee. I feel very honoured to have been chosen by the both of you.
Stylish Blogger x2
So the rules of accepting this award are that I must thank the blogger(s) that gave me the award, I have to reveal seven facts about myself, and pass on the award to seven more stylish blogger.
Here are the facts:
- I can't stop listening to Minus the Bear. I just don't seem to ever get sick of them. I can listen to them on repeat everyday :)
- JP and I met lifeguarding. We were friends for a year before we started dating.
- I learned how to develop film in a dark room when I was 16. One of my best friends and I were in a photography class in high school. It was just the two of us. We would take black and white film photos on our free time, and then develop them at school on fridays. We only have a handful of photos though. We messed up on the developing process so many times.
- I figure skated competitively until I was 13 years old.
- I have two brothers and a sister.
- I have a BA in Psychology and hope to do a masters and a Ph.D someday.
- I love Sunday morning breakfast. JP always makes the best pancakes and coffee.
Now to pass on the award to seven stylish bloggers:
Kate - Postcards From
Marilou - Twenty York Street
Mikhaila - All the Pretty Birds Vintage
Kara - Of Moments in Moonlight
Amy - Flying a Kite
Louise - Fifth Sparrow