Hot Chocolate

posted on: Thursday, November 18, 2010

These photos are from a couple weeks ago. Ashley of Opheliac and I decided to get together and catch a couple sunset photos while we caught up. We ended up changing our plans to chatting over a cup of hot chocolate because we forgot about daylight savings time and completely missed the sunset. 
I'm not sure if I've ever mention this in previous posts, but Ashley is one of my bridesmaids for mine and JP's wedding in Cabo. We have known each other since Jr. High School. 

So, I ended up taking off the rest of the week from work. I wasn't ready to go back. I tried Monday and half of Wednesday but was still in pain. Hopefully next week I will be feeling a little more recovered from surgery. I thought that I was feeling really good, but I had hardly left the house and when I did I was sitting in a coffee shop, or relaxing at my parents house. 

Right now I'm just relaxing on the couch, watching CMT old school music videos. Not sure why... I'm not really a country music fan, but these olds songs bring back good memories of my childhood. 

(jacket - Talula Babaton, cardigan - Gap, jeans - Jessica Simpson,
scarf - Forever 21, t-shirt - TNA, shoes - Chinese Laundry, necklace - Joe Fresh, rings - gifts)

Photos by Opheliac

9 comments:

  1. those boots are amazing!! So nice! The colour combo is great!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The parking lot photos are so urban looking! the details for the jeans are very cool and beautiful!

    Ashley, I really meant to ask you about how you do your blog roll. How are you able to separate them into categories. I thought its high time I update mine and do my Canadian blog roll!

    besos,

    ML
    Come say Bonjour at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your cardigan. And your scarf. And your boots. Great photos too.

    Don't miss my first ever giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg ash, i am in love with these photos!!!! i wish we can actually take some outfit posts but in this weather? probably not! haha! get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look beautiful in these photos && the photos are so lovely.
    that hot chocolate looks yummy right at this moment..i need some now.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, you look nice and warm with all those layers. I didn't realize you and JP were getting married in Cabo! Ahhh, how beautiful! When is the big day?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!! :)

    Mikhailia - Yep!! February 25th is the date!!! eeeeeeep :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome photos... and of course, your outfit rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that scarf and cardi combo...the colors are gorgeous! Lovely, lovely photos as well...the lighting in the last two is amazing! xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete