Station to Station

posted on: Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ashley of Opheliac and I took these photos a couple of weeks ago. It was a Sunday and the boys were cooking us dinner and watching the football game, so we decided to get some outfit shots in before the sun set. 

Some one commented in this post asking if these Aldo shoes are comfy. They are surprisingly comfy despite their height, but they do have a narrow heal so I do find them difficult to walk in when I'm not on a flat surface. I really struggled walking along the train tracks because of the rocks for these photos! In the first photo I was sweeping the rocks of the rails so I could keep my footing. Luckily, later down the tracks we found a broom! 
(jacket - TNA, sweater - RW, faux leather leggings - Wilfred, scarf - Gap, shoes - Aldo)

17 comments:

  1. love this outfit, especially those wedges.... thanks so much for the comment

    http://vernisaongle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great girl!!!! amazing photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog...I just found your link...love your outfit...the scarf is gorgeous!!


    Stop by and say Hello ♥
    Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You my dear Ashley has the gift of layering! I'm still learning on that department. Where's the leggings from, they're gorgeous on you!


    besos,

    ML

    Win a Yola Couture Designer Dress at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those wedges are indeed amazing. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i am definitely all for leather look bottoms, <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous photos and outfit my dear!! LOVE your new bog layout! so chic and fresh!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. those pants are the best thing I've seen all week!!

    Shy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those ALDO wedges are amazing! Though, I hate when tall shoes have a narrow heel and are even MORE difficult to walk in. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit! The leggings and shoes are amazing, and the pop of purple from the scarf is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great outfit! Looove the shoes!

    I've now officially become addicted to your blog - I'll be sure to add you to my blogroll :)

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your lace up booties are so, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute lazy sunday outfit! still very chic! im loving the leggings and the shoes!!!!! even the sweater looks so cozy, ash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your photos. Found your blog through 20 York Street. Definitely following.

    Don't miss my first ever giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  15. This outfit is gorgeous. I really like your blog! Following :)

    ReplyDelete