Polar Bears

posted on: Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Last week I went to watch my little sister's ringette game. Her team is called the Polar Bears and they have a stuffed toy polar bear as their team mascot. They are so cute!! These are just a few shots of the game. The one thing I forgot was how freeeeezing cold arenas are! I had my winter coat, scarf, mitts, and boots on and I was dying. I had to get a hot chocolate to warm me up. Next time I go I'll have to remember to bring blankets. 

I also snapped a couple of photos of the snow from my balcony. It's supposed to continue to snow all week. I hate how winter always comes out of nowhere. Last week was so warm!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Omg! Look at all that snow!!! I'm not ready for that yet, stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sooooo not ready for the snow. lol. I just want it to melt. :(

    ReplyDelete