Revlon | Lip Butters

posted on: Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Strawberry Shortcake | Sweet Tart | Wild Watermelon | Candy Apple | Juicy Papaya | Sugar Plum
 Some of my absolute favourite lip products are the Revlon Lip Butters. I just love how easy they are to wear. It feels like you are wearing a lip balm but with great colour pay off. The first colour I bought was Strawberry Shortcake. I liked the colour, but at the time I was intending on pickup up a brighter pink, so I went back and picked up Sweet Tart. My most recent purchase was Sugar Plum in the Fall, which is actually a lot more sheer then I expected. Some of the lip butters are quite pigmented and opaque, and others apply more sheer. There are also some with glitter but I've avoided buying those. I prefer the smooth, creamier textured versions. One of my favourite things about these is the packaging. I love that they are colour coordinated to the shade of the lipstick so you never have to search for a certain colour. Out of all the shades, I think I have worn Juicy Papaya the most just because it is the easiest to wear and there is no need to use a mirror for application, so it's a good choice if it's a day when you are on the go. The shade that I was most excited to own was Wild Watermelon, but I think my favourite is Sweet Tart.

Have any of you tried the Revlon Lip Butters? What are your favourite shades?

xo Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Raspberry Pie is my hands down favourite shade.
    Sweet tart is a great shade too.
    Lovely round up!
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the lip butters too! My favourites are candy apple and raspberry pie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture. I love Pink Truffle and Strawberry Shortcake and have bought them twice. Berry Smoothie as well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lip Butters! Own several of them- Sweet Tart and Juicy Papaya are great- also love Peach Parfait and Red Velvet :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lip Butters were the first beauty blogger fad I bought into! I'm currently addicted to my Candy Apple shade at the moment Xx

    ReplyDelete