Anastasia | The Brow Wiz

posted on: Friday, March 14, 2014



In the past I have not been very consistent with doing my brows. I tend to keep up with maintaining their shape by tweezing and randomly getting them waxed, but I don't often fill them in, and they have not always been part of my everyday makeup routine. I was using a Benefit brow pencil for the longest time, but it ran out in December so I decided to pick up the Anastasia Brow Wiz. I had a difficult time deciding between the Brow Wiz and the Brow Powder Duo, but ended up deciding on a pencil product. I like that the product is double ended with a spooley brush on one end and a fine tipped pencil product on the other. The pencil end is retractable so there is no need for sharpening which is nice. I bought the colour Ash Blonde, which I think is a great match for my blonde hair colour. I find this product really easy to use and I also find myself filling in my brows more often. The pencil tip makes it easy to create small brush strokes to fill in any sparse areas and define the brows, and the spooley blends the pencil lines out nicely for a natural look.

Although I'm really happy with the Brow Wiz, I think that I still want the Anastasia brow powder. I think that the two products used together would create the perfect brows. I also think it would be nice to have to option to use just a powder for those days when I feel like going for a softer brow look.

What brow products do you use?

SHOP THE POST

1 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Brow Wiz, I've heard such good reviews on it. The Dip Brow Pomade looks really interesting too, as does the powder... I kind of want it all!

    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete