Palette Wish List

posted on: Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Palette wish list



There are some really beautiful makeup palettes out there, some new and some not so new, and I have been obsessing! I definitely don't need any new eyeshadow palettes right now, but that doesn't mean I can't dream. A couple of the palettes on this wish list are limited edition, so I will probably never own them but it is still nice to look.

1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
2. LORAC Pro Palette
3. Smashbox Full Exposure Palette 
4. Bobbi Brown Nectar and Nude Eye Palette
5. NARS The NARSissist Eyeshadow Palette
6. Laura Mercier Spring 14 Artist Eyeshadow Palette
7. Marc Jacobs Plush Shadow Palette in Lolita

What palettes are on your wish list?

3 comments:

  1. So many lovely picks! I'm such a sucker for neutral eye palettes. I recently (finally!) bought the original Naked Palette and have been loving it! The NARSissist palette is definitely on my wishlist too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep looking longingly at all of the Naked palettes at Sephora. I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally would love all of the palettes listed above with the exception of the Bobbi Brown and Naked 2. I'm such a palette person tbh!

    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete