Watches

posted on: Sunday, September 27, 2015

Jord2_5758 Jord2_5785 Jord2_5760 Jord2_5781 Jord2_5816
I've always thought watches were a great accessory, but I didn't realize how much I really needed a watch until I started my counselling internship. Now I'm really loving integrating watches into my work wardrobe each day. I think choosing different styles of watches can bring a new dimension of character to an outfit.  My newest watch is a wood watch by Jord, which was kindly sent to me to try out. I think it's such a unique style of watch, and a bit unexpected. I chose the Fieldcrest watch in Maple because I loved the look of the light natural colour of the wood and the graining, but I also thought that the Zebrawood looked amazing too (you can also see me wearing the watch in this post).

Do you wear a watch? What's your favourite accessory?

xo Ashley

Outfit Details
HM bag
Revlon Gel Envy Nail Polish in Get Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment