Orange Lips for Fall

posted on: Thursday, September 24, 2015

Orangelips_5547 Orangelips_5514 (1)
A couple weeks back the Fashion Magazine Beauty Panel was given the challenge to show how to wear orange for fall. I ended up coming up with a look, but did not get around to editing the photos in time. I decide I should probably post the photos anyway! I think that lipstick and nail polish are always fun ways to try out a colour trend. I also have a bit of a collection of orange lip products so I thought I would share some of my favourites. If you are intimidated by pure orange you can also go for an orange toned red lipstick or a peachy-orange colour. for this look I'm wearing the new Maybelline Colorblur Lip Pencil in Orange Ya Glad. The neat thing about this lipstick is that it has a smudger on one end so you can create an ombre effect. I attempted the ombre effect for this look but it ended up quite subtle. 


What do you think of orange lipstick?

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment