Happy Birthday

posted on: Wednesday, September 23, 2015

NARSbday_5597 narsbday_5600 narsbday_5601
September is my birthday month, and I could not wait to get my hands on the Sephora birthday gift from NARS. I literally rushed to Sephora right at the beginning of the month. The gift includes two of the NARS lip pencils. One satin pencil in the shade Rikugien described as a rose pink, and a matte pencil in Cruella, which is described as a scarlet red. These are perfect to carry with you in your purse and great to go from a day look to a night look. I also included some photos of the other NARS Satin Lip Pencil that I own in the shade Yu. This one is described as a vivid pink. I really love the formula of the matte lip pencils and the colours Red Square an Train Bleu are on my wish list. 

Did you grab the NARS birthday gift at Sephora this year? 

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment