Urban Decay | Naked Smoky Palette

posted on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015

UDSmoky_5557 UDSmoky_5563 UDSmoky_5566 UDSmoky_5564 UDSmoky_5574 UDSmoky_5575 UDSmoky_5576 UDSmoky_5578
I recently received the Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette as a gift from a friend (thanks Karolina!), and I have been absolutely loving it! I think it has a great mix of browns, bronzes, greys, and purples, which means that there are so many different variations of a smoky eye that you can create with this palette. I've even worn some appropriate day looks with the shadows in this palette. Something that I really like is how the shadows are arranged in this palette and how all the matte shades are together. Another thing I'm loving is the packaging! I love the magnetic closure and the smoky effect pattern. I can't wait to start experimenting and creating endless smoky eye looks. 

Do you own the Naked Smoky Palette? Is there a palette you can't live without? 

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment