First Post

posted on: Thursday, June 17, 2010

Well, this is my first post ever. I am completely nervous to do this. I've always had a slight issue with people reading what I write, but I'm trying to get over all my fears, so here goes nothing!!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now, but I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to post about and if I wanted anyone else to read it. Then a few months ago I came across personal style blogs and fell in love! I knew that I had to try it out. My favourites are the ones that also incorporate a little bit of what is happening in their day-to-day lives. I like the idea of having a documentation of my life to look back on. I also like the idea of documenting my life in photographs and outfits.

So here is my personal style/life in general blog!

Enjoy,

Ash

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for your blog and will try to comment on everything to encourage you to keep posting!

    ReplyDelete