Dandelions and Kittens

posted on: Sunday, June 27, 2010

A couple weekends ago I met up with some friends from university for brunch. It was so good to finally get to see them again and to catch up. We are all animal lovers, and I especially love cat, so after our brunch we walked over to a pet store to play with some kittens.

After playing with the kittens I met up with Opheliac. JP (my fiance) always has band practice on Sundays so it is the perfect day for Opheliac and I to get together and plan adventures. This time we decided to find out how to get to the train tracks. We discovered a little dirt road that looked like it lead to the tracks so we set out driving down it. We didn't get far before there was a chain across the road. We parked and started to walk the rest of the way. As soon as the tracks became visible we noticed that there was already a couple getting engagement photos done in the exact spot we were thinking of taking photos. We decided to leave the train tracks for another time and took some photos a little ways up the road instead. There ended up being a perfect field of dandelions and a little pond, so our adventure turned out in the end.



(cardigan - Wilfred, t-shirt - J. Crew, bracelets - J. Crew and HM, 
shorts - American Eagle, shoes - Aldo)

Photos by Opheliac

3 comments:

  1. Hey, your pairs look great! Like 'em lots. So were they daisies or dandelions? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those kittens are adorable...I definitely have the potential to be a crazy cat lady when I'm older haha.

    Your pictures turned out beautiful, I love the dandelions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ophi - oops!! I changed it to dandelions. lol.

    Mikhaila - haha. I think I could be a crazy cat lady too. I don't have any cats yet though. :(

    ReplyDelete