L'Oreal Fibralogy

posted on: Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Fibralogy_4529
Recently I was sent the L'Oreal Fibralogy* three step product line to try out. My hair lacks volume and is very fine, so I'm always on the look out for products that will boost the thickness and volume of my hair. 

The Fibraolgy line claims to give thicker hair by expanding the hair from the inside. It also claims that you will see the best results after five uses, and that it continues to thicken wash after wash. First you start with the thickening shampoo which is specially developed with an ingredient called Filloxane. This shampoo is meant to deep cleanse and thicken hair fibres. The next step is the Thickness Booster which also contains Filloxane, but at a higher concentration. You apply this product all over your hair, but do not rinse it out. Last is the conditioner. This conditioner also contains Filloxane and is meant to nourish and thicken hair without weighing it down. 

When I initially used these three products I really liked the results. I noticed that my hair seemed to feel thicker after one use, and I even had some positive comments on my hair. Unfortunately as I continued to use the products my hair started to feel really dried out, and after four uses the ends of my hair felt parched, but my roots seemed to be producing more oil. So in my experience the pro was that my hair did look and feel thicker, but the con was that it seemed to dry out my hair. For me, this product line was a miss, but I have seen many other bloggers who have had positive results. 

Have you tried the L'Oreal Fibralogy line, or any other thickening hair products? What are your go to products for added volume and thickness?

xo Ashley


**I received The L'Oreal Fibralogy Shampoo, Conditioner, 
and Thickness Booster complimentary from Influenster to test and review. All opinions are my own**

0 comments:

Post a Comment