Charlotte Tilbury | Eyes To Mesmerise

posted on: Thursday, May 21, 2015

CTEM_4488 CTEM_4494
Charlotte Tilbury recently released six new cream eye shadow pots called Eyes to Mesmerise. I have been dying to try out the Charlotte Tilbury line, so I was more then thrilled to have the chance to review the Eyes to Mesmerise shadow in Jean* 

The shadows are said to be a water infused formula, with vitamin E to sooth and hydrate the eyes. Each of the six shadows is inspired by an iconic woman. Jean is described as a sparkling pink champagne colour that was inspired by the silver screen icons, Marilyn Monroe, Jean Harlow, and Jean Shrimpton. 

I have literally been wearing this cream shadow everyday since the day I got it. I think it is a great colour to compliment my blue eyes, and it is so easy to apply. I have tried applying it with my fingers and with a brush, and think that both ways work well. You can also wear the shadow sheer, or build up the intensity. I also really love the texture. It is very light and creamy, the texture almost feels whipped, and you hardly need any product to get great colour pay off. One con is that if I don't wear a primer the shadow does crease a little on me, but this is a typical problem for me with all eyeshadows, so I pretty much always wear a primer. When I have used an eyeshadow primer I do not notice any creasing. If you can't already tell, I adore this product. On my wish list are the colours Marie Antoinette, an antique oyster gold, and Bette, a burnished amber gold. 

Below I have shared a video from the Charlotte Tilbury YouTube channel demonstrating how you can apply the Eyes to Mesmerise cream shadow in Jean.

Have you tried the Eyes To Mesmerise cream shadows yet? What products are on your Charlotte Tilbury wish list?

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment