Birchbox & Rifle Paper Co

posted on: Sunday, May 17, 2015

Birchbox_4459 Birchbox_4463
I'm quite late posting this, as the Birchbox and Rifle Paper Co collab was the April box. I still wanted to share how absolutely beautiful the box was, not to mention a couple interesting products inside! Birchbox reached out and asked me if I would like to try out the April Rifle Paper Co box, and I decided to give it a go. This is my first beauty box, so I was pretty excited to see what I would get. I think beauty boxes are a great way to test out and discover new products. My mom has a few different subscriptions, and I always love to see what she gets. I actually hadn't tried any of the products from the brands in the Birchbox that I received, so it has been pretty fun trying them all out. Here is a quick overview of what I received in my April Birchbox:

Beaver Professional Hydro Nutritive Moisturizing Shampoo and  Repairing Conditioner (full sizes $19 & $20)
This is described as a mild shampoo that gives much needed nourishment and is meant to repair and rebuild damaged hair. The Conditioner is meant to restore and strengthen damaged hair. I've tried these out a couple times and have liked them so far. I like that you don't need to use too much of both the conditioner and shampoo to feel like the products are doing their job. 

BeeKind Shower Gel (full size $19)
This is a hydrating and moisturizing shower gel made with honey and lemongrass. I've also tried this out a couple times and love the scent. The bottle also states that a portion of the proceeds of the purchase of this body gel goes towards supporting the honey bee and sustainable pollination research. 

Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter Highlighter (full size $16.50)
This highlighter is a weightless gel formula with a pearlescent shimmer. I tend to use powder highlighters, so I was excited to see what a gel highlighter was like. 

Mereadesso All-in-Onee Moisturizer (full size $120)
Last, this moisturizer is a multi-purpose anti-aging day and night cream, serum, eye cream, toner, and primer. I haven't tried this out yet but it sounds interesting. 

The May Birchbox is a collaboration with blogger Cupcakes and Cashmere (Emily mentioned it briefly in a Five Things post), which I think looks pretty great too!

Do you have a beauty box subscription? Have you discovered any holy grail products from a subscription box? 

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment