Lately Vol. 13

posted on: Sunday, May 18, 2014

So not too much is new for this lately post. Still loving statement necklaces and still loving smoothies. I've been adding this chia, hemp heart, and buckwheat cereal to my smoothies which has been a great way of adding more protein to my smoothies. The weather has warmed up finally so I've been wearing my new lace Toms almost daily. I also recently received Skindinavia's new makeup primer spray, which I've tried a couple times so far and am loving. I'll have a review coming up soon.

So quite a while ago I signed up for a half-marathon with my brother for June thinking that I would have plenty of time to train. Well, the race is coming up fast and I have hardly trained at all. I've upped my running schedule the last couple weeks so we will see how ready I am on race day. I might end up walking a lot this time around.

This weekend is a long weekend so I've been getting in some quality time with JP. It was also one of my good friend's bachelorette parties this weekend, which was so much fun! My sister and I are also planning a crafting day tomorrow. We are going to try and tackle some of the DIY projects on my Pinterest board like this painting. 

xo Ashley

6 comments:

  1. It's funny how quickly these races come up! I always think in the months before an event like that, that I'll have time to train too, and then all of a sudden, you don't.

    I'm sure that the adrenaline rush will help you power though!

    I hope you'll share how the DIY turns out. It looks really cool!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck training for your half marathon!
    You'll have to show us your DIY project when you're done! I would love to see how it turns out! :)
    What eyeshadows are in your MAC quad by the way? Looks like you have some very well loved eyeshadows there! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Celina! The eye shadows in my MAC palette are All That Glitters ( but I used that one all up!), Shroom, Wedge, and Espresso.

      Delete
  3. Lovely shots! That floral necklace is fantastic :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are brilliant & love the simple blog design. Good luck with the marathon training, lovely you are doing it with your brother. Look forward to seeing what you made on your crafting day!
    Bee Happy and Healthy

    ReplyDelete