Plen+y: Get Cozy

posted on: Thursday, November 28, 2013

A few weeks back I was asked to participate in the Plenty "Get Cozy" blogger challenge. I choose to style this super soft and comfy ombre sweater, and I am absolutely loving it.  It has quickly become one of my favourite sweaters for winter, and I love how it looks with my leather jacket. As soon as the cold weather hits I bundle up in my biggest scarves, boots, and sweaters.  How do you get cozy for winter?

Outfit Details
Monk & Lou Dipdye Leita pullover ℅ Plenty
Gap coated jeans
Joe Fresh boots
Wilfred Coquette scarf via Aritzia
Mackage Kenya jacket via Aritzia

Photos by Colleen

5 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous sweater, I have been allll about the sweaters since it's gotten chillier out. Love these photos!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater and scarf combo is absolutely perfect on you and you look so pretty! Love this :)

    xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are beautiful! You look gorge!! Also I love the new blog layout (I can't remember if I already said it!). See you soon in Calgary!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cozy my winter with fluffy hats and chunky
    scarfs, you look great. Love the ombre
    sweater! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely amazing in these photos, wow! Love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete