Pastel Prairie

posted on: Monday, August 13, 2012

Some of mine and JP's good friends had their engagement party out in the country a couple weeks ago. It was a warm evening and perfect weather to spend outdoors with friends listening to music and chatting around a fire pit. A great way to celebrate an engagement. 


I loved my friend Cassidy's pastel maxi dress and jelly shoes, so I asked her if she minded tagging along for some outfit photos. JP took some cute photos of us together. We kept giggling and making jokes that it felt like we were getting engagement photos done. haha. 




Outfit Details
skirt via Rewind Consignment
Dil | ema lace top via Aritzia
Ardene sunglasses
Steve Madden shoes

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love your lace top, the back detailing is so great. And that skirt is amazing! Your friends maxi is definitely gorgeous, it looks like you two had fun :)
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful there! You and your friend look gorgeous too. I think you live in Calgary, right? I'm moving there in a few weeks so might have to hit you up for things to do/see ;)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look so freakin' pretty! the photos are stunning as usual and thanks for the wedding wear inspiration! I'm going to one next month and don't know what to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both outfits are so pretty! You always put colors together just right in outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are darling!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, that sounds like such a cute time- especially hanging out around the fire pit :) and i like what you wore, it's so lacy and soft looking

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're both so beautiful! And the pictures are fantastic. :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Lots of love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is so lovely! I can't go passed lace anything really at the moment, so the top is an instant favourite of mine. Your blog has got me so excited about camping and lace (who knew?) :P Definitely going to be returning! Rhi xx

    The Wildest of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. very very cute pictures girl! and that lace top is AMAZING! my favorite is for sure the back of the top!!


    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely girls! I am a fashion blogger as well and I just moved to Calgary...please check out my blog Modern Girls in Vintage Pearls and I'd love to chat with you more!
    xx Kari
    http://moderngirlsinvintagepearls.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Firstly I love your pretty lace top - lovely!
    And your friend Cassidy looks fabulous too - I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete