Mountain View

posted on: Monday, August 20, 2012

This is my friend Linz. We have decided that we were twins in a past life. We have way too many similarities and things in common. These photos were taken on our day trip to Canmore for our friend Carmela's bachelorette party. There is nothing like spending the day in the mountains. It's absolutely my favourite part about living in Alberta. 




I love this hat, but it's seriously gigantic on me! 
Outfit Details

On me
Billabong tank top c/o West 49
American Apparel skirt
belt via clothes swap
Aldo sandals
Hat and sunglasses borrowed from Linz

On Linz
Aritzia tank top, shorts, and hat

Photos by Mel, Thanks Mel!!

8 comments:

  1. These photos are so great, you two look adorable, it's awesome to have friends like that!
    Canmore is amazing and gorgeous, I am jealous!
    I love the colour of your skirt and that printed top is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog <3 love it.

    hope you'll check mine too:

    http://lalipops.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great lighting for these photos! I agree, the mountains are definitely the best part about living in Alberta! Hope you are having a fabulous summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls look so good! And the scenery is breathtaking - one of the many benefits of living in Canada:)


    Raj
    Pink Chai Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are so pretty and the setting is the most beautiful thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An absolutely incredible setting - I've always wanted to visit AB to see the mountains!

    You girls look lovely too, hope you had a great time at the bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete