Blogger Swap

posted on: Tuesday, February 1, 2011

 In my last post I mentioned that Mikhaila of From Aprons to Polka Dots (formally All the Pretty Birds Vintage) and I did a little clothes swap. She sent me a dress (which I will post photos of soon!), and I sent her my purple AA skirt. Here is how she styled it. I love how she kept it casual, and I love the little boots that she paired with it. A day at the beach, even in the winter looks wonderful! I can't wait for my turn to hit the beach. 19 more days!
Here are a couple photos of how I styled the skirt in the past. I can't wait to see what else Mikhaila comes up with!

12 comments:

  1. That's a very versatile piece to swap! I've been talking about organizing a huge blogger swap in Ottawa soon! Wanna come?

    =)

    Stay Happy and Positive!

    besos,

    ML


    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those AA skirts, so versatile. I love how you've both styled it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We kind of styled it very similar now that I look at your pictures at the same time as mine! I wonder if I did that subconsciously because I know I've seen the way you styled it before haha, hmmm! I'm going to try something different next time I wear it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all three looks, Its always interesting to see how others would wear the same article of clothing!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, i love this idea! great skirt; you all wore it well (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I loveee that skirt! The color is so pretty and I love the textured leggings with it! All are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three looks are awesome! I love the shape and color of the skirt (So...essentially I love the skirt.) And your sweater tights are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this idea, adorable pics, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey girl! In regards to your question on my blog, if you sign up for the INDIE e-conference, you have access to the sessions at any time you wish. We know how busy everyone is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ashley-
    I'm happy to have met you and some other fashion bloggers last night at the mixer. I am in love with the ethereal look of your blog. I've linked and am excited to see more from you.
    x
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, I love how you both styled it... I adore your cardigan in your second outfit.

    xox

    ReplyDelete