Summer Nights

posted on: Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So, currently JP and I are crashing at my parents house until we find a new apartment.  I was so disappointed that we had to spend a long weekend packing, but at least I didn't have to miss any work. JP and I looked at a place that we adored today, so we are sending in the application forms but we won't be able to move in until September 1st. One month at my parents won't be too bad. It's kind of nice coming home to big family dinners and spending time with my little sister. I've been catching up on a lot of Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place. lol. And JP is enjoying having two video game buddies (I have two brothers as well). 

These are some more photos from my friends wedding on July 26th. There was quite a break between the ceremony and the reception and I was absolutely starving, so JP and I stopped at a little Mexican place called Mucho Burrito. 
Everything about the wedding was gorgeous, and the reception was no exception. The colours were black, white, and purple, and they went together perfectly. 
The sunset on the drive home was so pretty and highlighted the Rocky Mountains, so we tried to get a couple of shots. I love the long summer days in Alberta. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much for stopping by and leaving your wonderful comment<3


    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend and I had to stay a month with my parents while we transitioned into our new home. I actually kinda enjoyed it, it was nice to be taken care of again! haha.

    I love that sunset picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that... burrito? Is that what it is? Either way, it looks insanely delicious and exactly what I want to eat riiiight now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pictures of the road are very beautiful! Like your outfits. Hope you'll follow my blog too.
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate. Yep, it's a burrito! Soooooo good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the window light on your burrito!! Fresh.

    ReplyDelete