Boom Boom Pow

posted on: Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Opheliac and I got last minute tickets to the Black Eyed Peas concert Sunday night. It was such a fun night. They made the show really interactive with a "purple carpet" to walk down and get photos taken like celebrities before the show. You could also BBM the Peas and the messages showed up on the big screens during the show. Each member did a solo act, and Will.I.am DJ'd, which got the whole arena up and dancing. It was definitely a memorable experience.

Concert outfit photos coming soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo jealous! A friend actually offered me a ticket when they were here but I had to leave for Quebec City.

    I bet you had tremendous fun?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know the black eyed peas were touring! the stage shots look fabulous! can't wait to see your concert outfit :)

    xo
    sami
    www.aglimpseofglamour.com

    ReplyDelete