Winter Plaid

posted on: Tuesday, December 29, 2015

holidayoutfit1_6617 holidayoutfit1_6602 holidayoutfit1_6621 holidayoutfit1_6601
I can't believe my holiday break is half way over and that new year is only a few days away! Last year I remember feeling like I couldn't think about a new year and that I wasn't up for any new goals or resolutions. I was in the midst of my final year of my masters degree and just needed to take things day by day. This year I feel like I can think about the year ahead and come up with some goals. 

Anyway, on to the outfit. I was sent this plaid dress from Gentle Fawn to style and have pretty much been in rotation once a week since. I ended up wearing it for a holiday dinner with JP's family the week before Christmas, as well on Christmas Day. When the weather is cold I just feel like throwing something on that is easy to wear and cozy. This outfit also includes a couple other current favourite items. I've been pretty much living in these faux leather leggings from Dynamite, and for the warmer winter days I have been turning to this coat from Misguided. 

xo Ashley

Outfit Details
Garage Blanket Scarf
Gucci purse borrowed from Karolina's Style
Alex and Ani bracelet

Photos by JP

0 comments:

Post a Comment