Christmas With Papyrus

posted on: Thursday, December 24, 2015

papyrus1_6546 papyrus1_6635 papyrus1_6638 papyrus1_6647
First I would like to say Merry Christmas Eve to everyone! I feel like the holiday season came out of no where this year! I recently received the cutest holiday rescue kit from Papyrus, and it has definitely been a lifesaver! The last few years Christmas wrapping (and decorating) has been a last minute task for me, so having a kit like this was really handy! I received a holiday kit a few years ago as well, and loved the wrapping paper I received (check out my past Christmas wrapping post here!) The wrapping paper from Papyrus is always stunning. Papyrus also have really beautiful cards for all occasions (my favourites are actually the wedding shower and baby shower cards). Included in the kit I received was a set of holiday cards, a snowman and snowflake holiday dish, silver and gold pens, a gold journal, two gift bags, and a beautiful gift box. 

Well, I'm off to get ready for a Christmas Eve dinner with family. Happy Holidays!

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment