Sisters Picnic

posted on: Thursday, August 13, 2015

moscatomoment_5332 moscatomoment_5328 moscatomoment_5352 moscatomoment_5336 IMG_5362
moscatomoment_5360
Last week my sister and I had a mini picnic on my front porch. We made strawberry lemonade (recipes here), ate macaroons and fresh fruit, and coloured in our colouring books. It was fun to do something a little different than our usual sister get togethers. Typically on Friday evenings we go to a yoga class, grab pizza, and maybe paint. We had a few other things planned for the day, but we ended up getting caught up in colouring. Is everyone else as obsessed with adult colouring books as I am? I find it so calming and relaxing to just sit and colour, and it's nice that it is something that my sister and I both enjoy doing. It's definitely something that I missed doing from my childhood. Chapters has so many cute colouring books right now. I want to collect them all!

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment