FOTD | Charlotte Tilbury

posted on: Saturday, August 29, 2015

CTibury_5012 CTlook_5398 (1) CTlook_5400 (1) CTilbury_5044
I've wrote a little about the Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk and how much I love it in a past post (read here) but I haven't wrote about any of the other Charlotte Tilbury products that I own yet. Charlotte Tilbury became available in Canada back in June and I quickly ordered some of the items that ranked highest on my wishlist. This included the the K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink, the Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, and finally the Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita. Also back in June JP bought the Filmstar Bronze and Glow for me while we were in Seattle for my graduation ceremony. 
For my eyes I basically recreated Charlotte Tilbury's Dolce Vita smoky eye look, excluding adding winged eyeliner. Instead I used a dark brown eye liner to tight line my upper lash line. You can also watch a tutorial from the Charlotte Tilbury YouTube channel on her Dolce Vita look.

Have you tried any products from Charlotte Tilbury?

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment