Monthly Favourites | June 2015

posted on: Friday, July 3, 2015

Junefaves_4999
I haven't done a favourites post in ages! This month I had a few beauty products that I definitely gravitated towards over and over throughout the month. Here they are:

This bronzer is absolutely beautiful. I love the pattern and the packaging. I also really like that there are four different shades in the compact, so you can customize your bronzer colour.

I started to run low on my Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, and I wanted something a little lighter for the summer and the girls at Shoppers Drug Mart recommended this concealer for me. I find that it has pretty good coverage but feels very light on the skin. This makes it great for summer.

I have been loving this primer to sheer out and bring some radiance to some of my matte foundations. I've mostly been mixing it with the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte 24hr Foundation and the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation. I also have these foundations in colours for my winter skin tone, so the bronzing primer has helped to darken my foundations slightly for my now tanned skin.  

It's been so hot here the last couple weeks that I haven't wanted to bother with doing anything fancy with my eye makeup. The Eyes to Mesmerize shadow pot in Jean has been so easy to just add a wash of colour with no fuss.

Again with the hot weather, this has been a breezy, little effort way to quickly do my eyebrows.

I wore this colour on my toenails for my graduation ceremony in Seattle, and then painted my nails this colour twice in the month of June.

So there you go. My June favourites. What were you loving in June?

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment