Lip Liner Obsession

posted on: Monday, July 6, 2015

lipliners_5009 lipliners_5007

I'm not really sure where this lip liner addiction came from (actually I blame Kylie Jenner), but it's definitely taken hold. I have a few liners in different colours, but mostly I am loving the beige/pink/mauve lip liners. Initially it started with wanting Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk, but it wasn't available in Canada so I started collecting lip liners that I thought could be somewhat similar. My favourite budget lip liners are from Rimmel and NYX (read my post on my Rimmel Liners here and Eastend Snob here). I'm sure if you are from Canada then you have heard the good news, but Charlotte Tilbury is now available in Canada! Of course I immediately had to get Pillow Talk! And it is everything that it's been talked up to be. It's definitely the creamiest and longest lasting of the lip liners pictured above. And the colour is the perfect 'my lips but better' colour. 

What do you think of lip liners? Do you have a favourite? Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk?

xo Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment