Phyto | Hair Product Review

posted on: Thursday, November 13, 2014

LLL.Phyto_1218
A little while back I was sent a few hair products from Phyto to try out. Phyto is a new brand to Canada, and I have been noticing it in Sephora stores lately. My two favourite products from the ones that I have been testing are the Phytokeratine Thermal Protectant and Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream. I literally have been using these two products everyday without fail. Below is a mini review of the four products I've been testing out.

This shampoo is an intense hydrating shampoo, and it's definitely been a great addition to my hair care routine now that the weather is cooling down and the air is getting dry. It's coconut based and has jojoba oil for hydration. I like this shampoo but I feel like I don't know the full effect of it because I don't have a matching conditioner. I'm one of those people that hates to mix brands and I prefer to use matching sets and matching scents with my shampoo and conditioner. 

This is a scalp treatment that is an essential oil blend of rosemary, sage, cyprus, eucalyptus and lemon. It's meant to purify the scalp and help improve microcirculation. It can also help to balance the scalp and help with everything from dryness, to oil control, or irritation. I don't tend to have any issues with dryness or irritation, but my hair can get oily pretty quick. I've tried this out a couple times so far and haven't really noticed any major differences but I will keep you all updated for any changes. 

This is one of their best selling products. The formula is meant to maintain hairs optimum hydration level without weighing it down or making it feel oily or greasy. I really like this product because my hair is so fine,  so it's really nice to find a product that doesn't weigh my hair down. 

I have been loving this product. It's heat-activated and heat-protecting. The product is described as working to reconstruct and consolidate the hairs internal structure while protecting the hair from hot-tools. Now that winter is basically here (it's snowing in Calgary), a product like this is an absolute must for me because I blow-dry and straighten my hair a lot more often in the colder months. 

Have you tried any products from the Phyto range? What are your go to hair products for protecting your hair? 

xo Ashley

2 comments:

  1. The Phyto rep tried the Phyto7 on my hair and I LOVED the results!! I'm wishing I didn't love it so much because it's definitely something that's going make me broke someday!

    Stephanie | theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in dire need of some hydrating hair products, I may have to try out Phyto 7

    ReplyDelete