Velvet

posted on: Thursday, February 21, 2013



I haven't taken very many outfit photos lately and it's so weird, but I really miss it! It's much easier to take photos in the summer because the sun is up so late and I'm actually out and about doing things. My schedule this winter has been all over the place and very unreliable. I've also been spending a lot of time on my own, which is unusual for me. I've tried to take tripod photos of my outfits, but taking photos of your self is kind of awkward. I much prefer a friend or JP to photograph me. I'm also in a weird mood today because it's day three of me being sick and stuck at home. I'm starting to really want to get out and do something. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better. 

In other new, my brother and I signed up for the Sea Weeze half-marathon in Vancouver! I'm ridiculously excited. It's not until August, but I've been dreaming of running in the summer and training in the evenings when the sun is still up. 

Onto the outfit. I can't believe that I forgot to post this outfit. This is what I wore on Christmas. It's a burgundy velvet dress and I wore a cashmere sweater over top. I seriously wore this dress at least once a week during the end of November and December. Love it. I'll need to take some more photos of it. 

Outfit Details
T. Babaton velvet dress
T. Babaton Cashmere sweater
Jeffery Campbell boots
Wilfred tights

1 comments:

  1. I am all about velvet lately, so loving the dress! And those boots are pretty fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete