Leather Leggings

posted on: Friday, February 8, 2013

I thought I'd take a break from homework to share this outfit. I bought these faux leather leggings around three years ago and am surprised at how much use I've gotten out of them. When I bought them I was unsure if I'd ever wear them but they have become one of my favourite items in my closet.


Outfit Details
Gap sweater
Loft 82 oversized blouse
Wilfred faux leather leggings (similar)
Tahari flats (similar)

Click here to see some other ways I've worn these leggings. 

10 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love faux leather leggings, but haven't found the courage to actually buy them for myself (I fear they won't flatter me!). Your outfit looks so comfy.

    -Rose

    rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing!! the outfit is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I always love faux leather leggings on other people but am still unsure if they would work with my wardrobe personally. But I am perfectly happy to enjoy how great girls like you look in them!

    Josie
    FineandFeathered.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings look fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i never dare to try leather legging but you brought out the courage for me.i will try it out! thanks for sharing xo

    Josephine
    www.joselovincolors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. leggings are great! I would wear them all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE leather leggings. They go with so many things! If you get a chance, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post (I'm wearing a leather skirt!) xo

    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete