PARK Designer Sample Sale

posted on: Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Saturday was the PARK Designer Sample Sale. KD and I headed down to the Gerry Thomas Gallery together and met up with fellow bloggers Miranda, Rupi and Vincent. There were so many tempting pieces by some very talented local designers including, Caitlin Power, Jalu, Laura Presber, and Paul Hardy. I snagged myself a Jalu hooded boat neck shirt named Akita, and a wood Anne B. Accessories bracelet
Luanne of Jalu
Caitlin Power
Anne B. of Anne B. Accessories
left: an amazing art piece at the Gallery
right: I'm in love with Miranda's feather earrings!!
Miranda and Corinne
me with Vincent, KD, and Jen from PARK
After shopping with my fellow bloggers for literally hours, Miranda, Corinne, KD and I headed out to grab something to eat. We tried out a little Korean BBQ place near the gallery. I absolutely love meeting up with these girls at fashion events, and I cannot wait for the next PARK event coming up in August!!!
KD's necklace from Anne B. Accessories
Bracelet from Anne B. Accessories
my wood Anne B. bracelet

4 comments:

  1. The park show looks so amazing! Did you happen to notice who made the sculpture or if it was for sale? That's so cool, I want it! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE ur photos, as always ;)I look silly but I love silly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh looks like you found some awesome stuff!! And OMG that first photo is adorable!

    xDanielle

    ReplyDelete