Traditions Illuminated

posted on: Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm a bit behind on posting. On Wednesday April 27th, KD and I attended a pre-opening at the Art Gallery of Calgary. The exhibition that we had the privilege of pre-viewing was called Traditions Illuminated: Celebrating the Halls.  KD and I decided to take a few outfit photos after the art showing downtown. I met KD on Stephen Avenue after work, so this is what I wore to work that day. 
I also have some photos from the actual exhibit, but I'll share those in another post. 
Hope everyone had a great weekend and a lovely mothers day!

9 comments:

  1. Aw you girls look beautiful!!

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the feel of these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Downtown galgary is so much nicer than downton edmonton. Looks so nice there! These pics almost look like your wandering around new york. (maybe a much smaller version of new york!) I am so jealous you get to wear cute clothes to work!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls look stunning, love both of your outfits! Hope you had fun!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures!! Well done with the light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so behind with things i haven't got up in posts yet too but loved seeing this great day! you girls are lovely, what nice weather for sun bokehs too. awesome, can't wait for the gallery tour de force.

    AND...your momma (below) is gorgeous!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whenever I have pictures backed up that I haven't posted, I don't consider it being behind. I consider it being ahead. I have things to blog about. :) So do you. Looking so chic here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Ash! the photos turned out really nice! I love the photo of you walking!I'm like..I took that photo?? HAHA!

    ReplyDelete