I've been tagged by Monica of Fressia to confess seven secrets. Because this is a style blog I will keep with the trend of spilling some style/fashion confessions.
Monica is amazingly beautiful and stylish, and I've been following her on Chictopia since I joined a few months back. Thanks for the tag Monica!
I rarely ever do these kinds of things when I get them on facebook or through email, but I thought why not this time. I can never think of anything to say! Hope my answers are decent.
- My first confession - I try to only buy things that I really love. I read and follow what is trendy, but I won't buy some thing because it is "in". I have to feel comfortable and confident in what I'm wearing.
- I started wearing high heels in grade 6 to get out of gym class. haha. I made a pack with some friends to wear a skirt and heels for a month straight. I really hated track and field.
- When I was living in Lethbridge finishing my last two years of University I pretty much lived in my skinny jeans, cardigans, scarves and boots. I don't think I wore a dress or skirt unless I was going to a wedding.
- I went through a MAJOR style rut when i was a lifeguard. I seriously rolled out of bed at 4am, put on sweats, changed in to a bathing suit, guard shirt and shorts when I got to work, then went back into my sweats when my shift was over. I would always joke that someone was going to call "What Not to Wear" on me.
- I used to hate flats but now I love them.
- My favourite type of footwear is boots!
- I confess. I love hoodies. I have tons of them.
Now to tag some stylish bloggers to confess some of their secrets! I'm going to tag seven bloggers because I confessed seven secrets. <3