Head over Feet

posted on: Friday, September 10, 2010

I had the day off of work today, so I spent the morning with my mom. We grabbed a coffee and went for an extra long walk in Fish Creek park. Afterwards we stopped by Superstore where I picked up this cute faux leather jacket! I love Joe Fresh!!

So, I was trying to put together an outfit for a birthday BBQ later on tonight, but it turned into a rock looking outfit. Oh well.  I decided to finally go through my jewellery today. It was such a mess from moving. Everything was tangled together. It took me forever to separate all my necklaces. Finally I can start accessorizing my outfits again! 
(jeggings - H&M, silk blouse - Joe Fresh Style, 
faux leather jacket -Joe Fresh Style, necklace - Forever 21)

8 comments:

  1. This is from Joe Fresh? Wow, nicely done! I promised myself I will not buy new accessories until I sort out what I currently have. Guess what?

    Turns out, my will is just plain weak! Got two statement necklaces from Banana Republic last night! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does Joe Fresh pull out these winners? That jacket looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I need to check out the new Joe Fresh collection - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute look....can't believe it's Joe Fresh :)

    -Marta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this outfit! and that necklace is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I can't believe those amazing pieces are from Joe Fresh...great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure how I missed this - how cute is that necklace of yours?

    ReplyDelete