Chanel | Rouge Coco Shine in Boy

posted on: Friday, March 13, 2015

LLL.chanelboy_3243
I have had the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in Boy since September, and I can't believe it has taken me this long to post about it! It's the perfect everyday lipstick. The Rouge Coco Shine line is meant to be a hydrating and moisturizing lip colour. It applies light and sheer, with just the right amount of colour. It's also one of those lipsticks where you don't need a mirror to apply it. It also gives you that, "my lips but better" look.

I also thought it would be fitting to share this post now because I also have a guest post up on my friend Cee's blog, Coco and Vera, where I am sharing some of my favourite french beauty products. You can check out my post here.

What is your favourite everyday lipstick?

xo Ashley


6 comments:

  1. Love Boy! It's such a nice every day shade and I like it cause you don't need a mirror to apply, it's just a no fuss easy shade that looks good on everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy is easily one of my most worn shades. Love it!

    thebeautybloss.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy is one of my favourite nude shades! The sheer finish and slight plummy undertones make it totally wearable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep hearing about this lipstick, and I'm certain it is for a good reason. I love a good 'your lips but better' shade so I'll definitely be checking it out soon enough. xx

    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete