Monthly Favourites | September 2014

posted on: Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sept.favs.LLL_1827

I have been getting so behind on blogging lately, but I guess posting my September favourites in the middle of October is better then never posting it! So much happened in September that when I think back on the month it seems like the beginning of September was ages ago. September was a pretty exciting and eventful month. My brother got married, I started my counselling internship, and it was my birthday!

For beauty products I loved wearing my Essie polishes in Cocktail Bling and After School Boy Blazer. My mom and I both wore Cocktail Bling on our nails for my brother's wedding.  I also loved using the Naked2 Basics Palette during September. My aunt bought it for my birthday and I was absolutely thrilled (you can read my review here)! I have had my Make Up For Ever cream blush in 410 for quite a while now, but it is one of those blushes that works with so many looks, so I ended up wearing it a lot in September (read my review here). The Softlips Cube in Vanilla Bean has been living in my purse since I received it, so I definitely had to feature it as a September favourite. Finally, I have had my eye on so many Bite Beauty lipsticks but decided to try this duo lipstick from the samples/mini section at Sephora. I'm so happy that I decided to get it because I am in love! The lipsticks are so smooth and I love the scent.

What were your favourite beauty products in September?

xo Ashley

SHOP THE POST


3 comments:

  1. The new naked basics 2 looks awesome, I want it for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bite Beauty lipsticks are fantastic and I love that the ingredients are (apparently) good enough to eat. I have one of their lipsticks in Fig and their lip pencil in Corvina. Got my eyes on their matte lip pencils next! xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks! I've been dying to try Bite Beauty and the new Naked Basics is definitely on my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete