Checker Dress and Leather

posted on: Tuesday, October 21, 2014

LLL_1468-1 LLL_1545 LLL_1451-2

So this past weekend I was invited by Clairol for a whirlwind 24 hour trip to Toronto to get my hair done! The concept of the event was to "shift a shade" so there is nothing dramatically different going on with my hair, but I am loving the subtle results. I have quite a few photos plus I am waiting on some photos from the event, and I can't wait to share them with all of you!

In other news, I took these photos a couple weeks ago with my sister. I am loving this dress so much, but on this particular day it was having major static issues. It's also slightly see through, so to be on the safe side I wore some leggings with it. What I really need is to find a good slip to wear with my dresses. Any recommendations?

Outfit Details
Joe Fresh dress (similar)
Ash Jalouse boots

SHOP THE LOOK



4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing how your hair colour turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your post on TO! I'm loving your dress.. it's perfect on you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to go to the Clairol event- sounded fun! And that leather jacket is killer! xo

    ReplyDelete