Recent Pins #5

posted on: Monday, August 18, 2014

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 
Going through my recent pins, I've noticed that lately I've been obsessing over different coats and jackets. I've also been loving the look of layered delicate necklaces. Not long ago I was all about statement necklaces, but I've been finding myself swinging back and forth between liking statement jewellery, and more simple pieces. One of my boards on Pinterest is positive quotes and sayings. I love occasionally looking through the board and reading all the positive words. 

If you have a Pinterest account let me know! You can follow me on Pinterest here

xo Ashley

2 comments:

  1. I've been the same way with statement vs. simple pieces. Somedays, I just love a bold necklace and others, I only want simple. That's what keeps getting dressed in the morning fun, right? :)

    xo Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote, especially when it looks so pretty! I'm all about necklaces in general - statement or not! xo, Sarah

    ReplyDelete