Here is what I've been up to lately:
1. Outdoor yoga. I only made it to one class of the Lululemon outdoor yoga series, but hopefully I will find some more outdoor yoga classes before it gets too cold.
2. This summer tea from Neal's Yard is heavenly. JP and I usually have tea in the evening, and we have been rotating between the Neal's Yard Summer Garden, a plain peppermint tea, and Bengal Spice (a herbal no caffeine chai).
3. I couldn't resist picking up the polka dot Kate Spade agenda to keep myself organized for my upcoming semester of school and for my internship. Also I have been loving this Revlon lipstick in Primrose. I discovered it through an Instagram post by Kristin from Glamour and the Girl.
4. Just some of my daily makeup.
5. My mom, grandma and tried out this coffee place called Cowboy and Co. Not the best coffee in the world, but a fun western atmosphere.
6. I have an espresso machine, but hardly use it anymore. I decided to pull it out and make Americanos to go with our weekend breakfasts.
7. Just a selfie, wearing my Revlon lipstick in Primrose. Completely obsessed with this lipstick. I've wore it almost everyday this month
8. And finally, JP and I have been growing basil, so I've been trying to find ways to incorporate basil into more recipes. I found a recipe for Mojitos with mint and basil and it is absolutely amazing!
August has been pretty quite, which is just how I wanted it to be. I've just been taking in summer before the craziness of fall is here.
If you want to keep up to date with my day-to-day life in photos, follow along on Instagram! If you have an Instagram account, let me know in the comments below.